Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello Baby!!!!

On August 4th, we found out that we are expecting a little one. As I watched the pink lines on the pregnancy test go from one to two; I could not believe what I was seeing. I have wanted to see two lines for so long, it was hard to believe. I did the pregnancy test at work and when the result was positve, I immediately tried to call Kevin. Of course, the heavy sleeper he is, the phone did not wake him up!! So, I called my mom right then and told her. She was very excited! I left work, went to the store and purchased two balloon's one for a girl and one for a boy. I went to surprise Kevin at the house! He was SO HAPPY! My Ob/Gyn asked that I get my blood drawn to monitor the HCG level increase. I had it drawn by my Primary Care Doctor the first time on August 4th and the level was 83. He wanted it repeated on Monday August 8th and the level was 563.  He asked for it to be repeated 3 days later on August 11th and the level was 3,078.8! That was the last HCG level needed! At this point, we could set up an appointment! :) We couldn't be happier! This is the most amazing gift in the world from God! Our first doctors appointment is scheduled for August 17th at 10:45 am! We will be seeing Dr. Holman. We will have an ultrasound followed by an exam by the doctor. We are so BLESSED and EXCITED! http://helenw13.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/dr-seuss.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment