Monday, October 3, 2011

8 week visit

We went for our 8 week visit today. Dr. Holman completed his normal exam, we discussed medicines and vitamins; because the prenatal vitamins were making me really sick. I am also having alot of morning sickness all day; so he told me to take Flintstone vitamons! That was a great thing because they taste good and don't make me sick. Actually, I think they are helping with the morning sickness some! Then he broke the news to me that I will be getting some blood drawn. He didn't mention 8 tubes of blood would be taken; my arm stayed bruised for 2 weeks. Everyday being sick, every blood draw & every doctors appointment is worth it! We couldn't be happier. We are almost through the First Trimester. YAY! Dr. Holman wants us to come back in 4 weeks. Next appointment is October 4th at 3 pm with Dr.Peach. He is my regular Ob/Gyn, however he hasn't been in the office for my last 2 appointments. He is also the doctor my mom saw when she was pregnant with me. She is going with Kevin and I to this visit which will be our 12 week appointment. I don't know who is more excited to see Dr. Peach....Me or Mom! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment