Saturday, January 7, 2012

12 Week appointment

Kevin, Mom and I went for my 12 week appointment with Dr. Peach today. It was a very long appointment; Our appointment time was 3 pm. We didn't get pulled back until after 4. Then they sent us to another waiting room to wait what felt like forever. But we finally got put in an actual room; where Dr. Peach came in and checked peanut's heartbeat it was 156. Then we went back in the waiting room to go into his office and finish our visit. By the time he came to get us it was close to 5. By this time Kevin and Mom are going crazy! : ) Dr. Peach said everything was going great. All 10 tubes of blood they took last time were good & he told me my blood type, which I already knew! So then he said since everything is going good he will see us again in four weeks. Next appointment....November 4th @ 8:50 am with Dr. Peach again!

No comments:

Post a Comment