Saturday, January 7, 2012

20 Week Appointment ( BOY OR GIRL!!!!!)

Kevin, Mom & I headed to this very anticapted appointment. We were very excited about finding out what we were having. We didn't care if it is a boy or girl; we just want a healthy baby! I was very nervous about this appointment not because of the ultrasound, because of the Midwife. I had been told different things about her and I just didn't know what to expect. So, when we get there we go to wait on the ultrasound first. When we went in the first thing we were asked was did we want to know the sex. WE ALL SAID YES!!!!! The tech started by looking at the arms and legs. Then she said let's see....It's  A BOY!!!!!! We were SO exicted!!!! She continued to look at everything. She said everyhing looks great with your little Boy! YAY! Then it was time to meet with the Midwife. She was REALLY sweet. She went over everything as if this was our 1st vist. She told me to up increaae my vitamins and to take 1200mcg in calcium, since I don't drink alot of milk. She was very helpful & indepth. I could not have been happier with her. She wanted us to come back in 4 weeks at that time I have to do the wonderful Glucose test! We go back on 12/27/11 @ 9:15 with Dr. Lynch.

No comments:

Post a Comment